Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The things we do....

I will be glad when it is Friday because I just haven't been able to get motivated with school since Christmas Vacation. The most motivation I have had is my children asking me to get up now so they can watch cartoons and the presidential speech. I hope I can get more motivation soon or the kiddos may get a little upset with me at school for issues with boredome. Oh yeah, I go the smallest drum set I could find for my children. The good thing is when they hit it that it sounds like you are hitting the lit of a coffee can or a gallon ice cream bucket. Definitely not like a real drum set. Yeah for that. Although I am trying to find a used drum set of a youth drum set if anyone has one or knows of a cheap one for sale. Joe and Hayden thinks that he needs to learn how to play it.

No comments:

Post a Comment