Friday, January 16, 2009

It is Friday night and I have spent two hours setting up a Facebook and a blog page with the suggestion of my good old little sis. I hope it doesn't take that long to keep it up. I am really glad it is Friday and I have a 3 day weekend. I am sure going to enjoy spending it with my kids. Now at the moment, Hayden is crying and asking me to be his friend because I told him to sit down in time out. He sure does have a heart of gold. Luckily I don't have much cleaning to do because Claudia has taken care of cleaning the living room for me. It really does work just to start singing the "Clean-up" song. I guess I am going to have to start b&b time (bed and bath time). Everyone enjoy their 3 day weekend and for those that have to work Monday, sorry.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you started blogging as well. You are moving rigth along into the internet communication.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't take too long to keep it all up & just think of the journal of your kids' lives that you'll have for them to look back on!

    ReplyDelete